Custom Stickers Adhesive, Vynil
5.83″ W× 8.27″ H or 21cm x 14.8cm
These glossy stickers are designed and custom just for you. Give your favorite items, like a notepad, laptop, or phone case an extra glow and personal touch.
Download our template and place your order. Follow the guide for custom printing stickers.
How many custom stickers can I add to a page?
As many as you want. However, as more you have, the smaller the stickers will be. Have this in mind and there is a size limit! Read the guidelines below for further instructions.
Production is about 10 days
• Film type: MPI 3000 Gloss HOP (EU), Promotional Monomeric PVC (US)
• 0.12″ (0.3 cm) white sticker border
• Glossy finish
• Fast and easy application
• 2–3 year durability
• Indoor use (EU)
• Indoor and outdoor use (US)
• Blank product sourced from Japan
Don’t forget to clean the surface before applying the stickers.
|HEIGHT (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|
|5.83″×8.27″||8 ¼||5 ⅞|
|HEIGHT (cm)||WIDTH (cm)|
Disclaimer: Make sure not to place your sticker designs too close to the elements of the background design which you want to display, as there’s a risk they might overlap. Please note that the sticker paper is white and a transparent background isn’t possible.
Follow these tips when applying stickers:
- Apply the sticker to a clean, dust-free, oil-free, and moisture-free surface.
- After application, press the sticker down with a clean cloth to maximize the sticker’s ability to stick to the surface and avoid air bubbles.
- Make sure that the sticker is applied correctly the first time. With every reapplication, the sticker’s ability to stick will decrease.
- Apply the sticker to a flat surface only. If applied on items that bend, are round, or in a cylinder form, we can’t guarantee its ability to hold.
This product is made on demand. No minimums.
- Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 300 DPI
We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
- Create files with sRGB color profile
To ensure your design looks the same when printed as it does on screen, make sure you create your print file in an sRGB color profile.
- Automatic white border
Note that during printing we will automatically add a white border around the solid edge of the object.
- Keep the space between separate objects
Leave at least 0.25” (0.64 cm) space between the objects that need to be cut separately.
- Adhere to the safe print area
Keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area to avoid missing design elements on the finished product.
- Remove print file template guidelines
If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don’t delete them, they’ll show up on the print.
Tips for best results
- Submit a clean design
When making a print file with a transparent background, make sure there are no rogue pixels still visible outside the outline of your piece. Even the slightest detail will be picked up, printed, and cut as a separate element on the sticker sheet.
- Try out transparent details
If you wish to have stickers with cut-out elements (e.g. donut with an empty middle), make them part of the design you wish to have cut out fully transparent, and have enough space (at least 0.25” (0.64 cm)) for the white border.
There are no reviews yet.